The Pixie Cottage Design Team Call
The Pixie Cottage is looking for their very first design team!! We are a new stamp company with a wide variety of stamps. We specialize in whimsical designs, as well as background and accessory stamps that work well with other stamp lines. We are looking for a handful of design team members who are ready to grow with us and show their talent by making cards, altered art, scrapbook pages and whatever else they can dream up with our products.
This call is open to talented artists worldwide.
You will be serve a six month term starting Oct 1, 2009 and ending April 1, 2010.
Deadline for submissions is September 15th, 2009 11:59 pm EST.
Members will be contacted by September 25th, 2009 via email and announced on the 30th of September.
Your submission will be acknowledged with a return email within 48 hours, if you do not receive an acknowledgement, please send another email. You are asked to post on your blog three recent projects and then provide a link here to that post. It would be nice if you would also post a link to The Pixie Cottage Blog in your thread on your blog. Any papercrafting project with any stamp line is fine for this purpose.
1. Please submit VIA EMAIL you name, address, phone number, email address, website address and any links to online photo galleries that display your work.
2. Tell us about yourself, what forums on online message boards you frequent, about your life, family, job, whatever you would like us to know.
3. Tell us about any current or past design teams you are on. We are not looking for exclusivity, you are welome to be on other design teams.
4.YOU DO NOT NEED TO SEND ANY PICTURES IN THIS EMAIL, PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH A LINK AS EXPLAINED AND POST THE LINK ON OUR BLOG.
What we will expect from our members:
1. You will need to have your own blog that you maintain and post at least weekly to. You must actively post cards or other projects featuring The Pixie Cottage products. You will be expected to provide a link on your blog to The Pixie Cottage blog and affiliated store (Michelle's Scrapbooking & More) Also you will be expected to provide links to other design team members blogs.
2. You will need to provide us with 4 cards/layouts/projects monthly using The Pixie Cottage stamps in whole or in part that will be posted on The Pixie Cottage Blog. These should be sent via email to me, you must be able to take good pictures.
3.You will be expected to participate in one (or more if you like) challenges a month (of your choosing) using our products. In the event that The Pixie Cottage starts its own challenge you would be expected to participate in that also.
4. During your 6 month term we would like you to provide one
tutuorials for posting on our blog, your choice of what it is and it does not have to be anything too fancy or complicated. It can be as simple as how to tie the perfect bow.
5. Actively participate on other members blogs and any blog hops, and forums such as SCS.
6.You may be asked to mail your actual product to us for use at conventions or other promotions of our product. Your cards/project will be returned to you.
7. We would appreciate your submissions to publications using our products. While this is not necessary to be a part of our team, if you do submit and get published in print you will be paid 50.00 in cash or crafting goodies.
8. You may be asked to design for our retail store and be provided with products to do so. This is voluntary.
9. It is expected that information/photos provided to you remain confidential unless otherwise instructed.
What to expect from The Pixie Cottage
1. We will provide you with a welcome package at the beginning of your term with enough products to get you started.
2. Your name, photo and bio will be published on our blog and possibly other sites affiliated with The Pixie Cottage, if you wish that your last name not be used or you do not wish to provide a photo that is also fine. Whatever you are comfortable with.
3. You will receive a package with new stamps as they are released.
4. 75.00 in cash or paper craft goodies for getting your local stamp store to carry The Pixie Cottage Stamps.
5. 30% discount on all products from The Pixie Cottage that you wish to purchase for yourself. In addition you will be provided with a discount code good for 30% off at Michelle’s Scrapbooking & More online store, good once monthly. You will be made aware of new products and provided with the benefit of preordering new products using your discount.
Or leave a message on the blog.
Thanks so much!