Rules and Such...

- Challenges are posted every Wednesday
- You may combine this challenge with others
- You can use any products or stamps (you aren't restricted to just using Pixie Cottage, although we would love to see how you use our products too!)
- Post your creation on your blog with a direct link to this challenge
- Entries due by midnight (EST) on the Tuesday night before the next challenge
- Winners will be announced on Fridays!

Sep 2, 2010

NEW STAMPS!! BLOG CANDY & DIGI SALE


I had to stop by and show you some of the new stamps we have in stock at The Pixie Cottage.
First of all, the latest Tilda is in stock now. This is a red rubber, cling foam mounted stamp Hannah with her Umbrella!

And also we have many, many new DIGITAL IMAGES in the store!!
Here are just a few by ArTish...






If you haven't worked with digital images before they are easy to use and can be made any size you need! So they work well for cards as well as scrapbook pages.
DIGI SALE
Aren't these adorable, there are many others now available  HERE
Buy FOUR digi stamps now and receive one digi image  for free. Just type the name of the free one in the details on checkout. Offer good till Sept 15th.
BLOG CANDY
Your choice of THREE digital images from The Pixie Cottage.
What you have to do to win?
Just post this blog candy on your blog along with a picture of your favorite digital image from The Pixie Cottage, go to the store HERE and check all the images out,and link to this post when you post it on your blog. I will pick a winner on our about Sept 15th. Please keep the blog candy up on your blog until a winner is picked.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Michelle

6 comments:

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

I posted my fav digi from the store Here

Yone said...

Hi,Michelle,
Posted this Blog Candy on my blog !
http://artesdayone.blogspot.com/2010/09/pixie-cottage-blog-candy-digi-stamp.html
Hugs, Yone

Joynana said...

Hi Michelle, I have posted this candy to my blog. What a treat.

http://joynana-lovethatpaper.blogspot.com/

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Michelle-
i am really loving the new digi's...especially "Mom on the Go". This reminds me so much of myself. Juggling a 8 month old, 13 year old, school, house chores and crafting. Yeah....I love this digi.

I placed your candy on my candy tab of my blog....so please don't assume that my blog is all about candy....click on my home page to see work.

http://calypsocandycraft.blogspot.com/p/candies-around-world.html

Hugs,
Calypso

aqualeiga said...

Hi, love your images, they always make me smile! I have created a post on my blog, with a link back to here and the shop, and will keep my fingers crossed that this time might be my lucky day (well, someone's got to win, and one day it COULD be me!!) Thanks for the opportunity, and keep up the fab work. Big smiles, Ali x

aqualeiga said...

Der, didn't say where you can find me!

http://aqualeigasescape.blogspot.com/2010/09/pixie-cottage-blog-candy.html

Post a Comment