Are you a creative, do you love rubber stamps that you can color? Do you maintain an active blog? Do you enjoy challenges? We are looking for junior and senior designers to create cards, layouts, and altered art with our rubber stamps and digital images.
How to Apply:
Leave a comment on this post and a link to your blog on The Pixie Cottage Blog. (Please specify if you are applying for a senior or junior position) If you prefer to apply by email confidentially you can email a link to your blog to email@example.com.
You have until October 1st, 2011 to apply for a design team position. We will announce the new DT on Oct 15th, 2011. Your term will start Nov 1st, 2011.
What to expect:
1. A commitment from November 1, 2011 – April 30, 2012.
You will need to make one project a week for The Pixie Cottage challenge if you are a Senior member. You will need to post it to you blog with a link back to The Pixie Cottage blog, a link to our store would also be welcome.
2. Junior members will be required to post 2 projects per month to the challenge, post your cards via our yahoo group by the Monday prior to the challenge, also posting it on their blog, and linking to the challenge.
3. TUTORIAL SPECIALIST:
We would also like to find someone who could be committed to doing tutorials once a month--this is a separate position and not a requirement of all design team members. You would be exempt of doing challenges and only required to do one tutorial per month. For your tutorial you will receive 3 stamps per month of your choice from our line. One of which needs to be used in the tutorial. You can use whatever other products you like. You also will qualify for a 25% off discount in our store once a month. You will be required to post the tutorial to our blog, and your blog as well, with a link back to The Pixie Cottage blog. Your tutorials can be video or pictures. If you are applying for this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know a little more about your experience with this.
4. You sometimes will receive stamps that are new and not released, these must be kept confidential. No sharing/swapping/selling/emailing rubber images or digital files please.
5. You will be required to send via snail mail 2 cards to The Pixie Cottage in your six month term, at your leisure. You choose the cards, I will pay 3.50 per card to alleviate the shipping charges and help defray the costs of your supplies used. (I may request additional cards…. But that will be totally optional, and also paid)
6. Challenge cards must use The Pixie Cottage Stamps, you however, may also use other stamps/sentiments with our stamps. Not a problem, in fact we encourage it!
8. You are required to use all stamps that are sent to you, and once you have done that you can request more. (Details will be explained on our group on how to do this)
New releases will be shipped automatically.
9. We reward our designers who get their Pixie Cottage cards and projects published. We also reward you for getting you local rubber stamping and scrap booking stores to carry our stamps.
10. We are easy to work with, friendly and have a wonderfully organized design team leader. In addition, you will receive a 20% off discount to my store for all items in my store, not just our stamps. I carry some of the most sought after products in stamping, and will gladly special order when possible. (No discount on gift certificates, furniture and cutters and Copic Club please) You can use this discount throughout your six month term. Your name will be listed and linked through our Pixie Cottage blog.
Thanks for reading all of this,
Michelle Offenberger, Owner