Rules and Such...

- Challenges are posted every Wednesday
- You may combine this challenge with others
- You can use any products or stamps (you aren't restricted to just using Pixie Cottage, although we would love to see how you use our products too!)
- Post your creation on your blog with a direct link to this challenge
- Entries due by midnight (EST) on the Tuesday night before the next challenge
- Winners will be announced on Fridays!

Sep 7, 2011

NEW Rubber in the house!!! and More Blog Candy!!

New Rubber in the House!! 
(read through the post for blog candy)
Here I am back as promised with our latest rubber stamps.

We have some adorable new images from Alisa Ramirez as well as couple from ArTish as well!!  For all you Sandra Hammer fans, new stamps to follow soon!
First of all, you are going to love these teddy bears!! Aren't they the cutest ever?!

And another sweet stamp of Buffy the Bunny, in fact a little set.  There is a sentiment included with this image.


and from ArTish we have another wonderful background/scene stamp, perfectly sized to use to build scenes with other stamp brands like Magnolia, TGF and CC Designs.  It also would work well as a stand alone stamp, so nostalgic.  In addition, ArTish brings you some oh so sweet cupcakes, and I have added a couple of sentiments to make this a set!


So there you have it, The Pixie Cottage's five new rubber stamps!!  Oops, wait a minute, I forgot about our a new  Friend sentiment stamp duo!! It is available for only 4.99 and comes on cling foam.

----------------------

I also wanted to show you this beautiful projects that my friend  Janiel (From My Little Pieces of Art) has made with these Teddies!  Doesn't she just do the best job?  I can almost feel the fur on these bears she has colored.  Thanks Jan~~ you are a fantastic friend! (and fantastically talented too!!)





BLOG CANDY
Leave a comment here on this blog post and link it back to your blog where you will make a post telling your blog followers which is your favorite new Pixie Cottage stamp and why.  Please make sure this is a post, not a sidebar element and that your post is linked to this post. I will pick one lucky winner who will receive THREE of the new Pixie Cottage stamps. (the stamp she chose as her favorite and two othes of my choosing from the new releases!)
Ends Sept 18th.  Winner will be announced soon thereafter.

So that is it!
Don't miss our challenge that was posted earlier this morning!
Michelle


11 comments:

KanataNewf said...

oh my - lots of adorable new images. Must say that I am partial to the bear with the blankie! Of course, my blog post can be found here

Heather said...

Such adorable stamps. Buffy the bunny has got to be the cutest bunny ever. I just want to squeeze her. Link to my post about the release http://handmadebyhh.blogspot.com/2011/09/pixie-cottage-blog-candy.html

Christina Hicks said...

They are all wonderful but Buffy Bunny is my favorite, she is so sweet. Here is my link.
http://christi-hicks.blogspot.com/2011/09/pixie-cottage-has-blog-candy.html

Hlora said...

Wow! Thanks for the chance! All new stamps are cute! I would like to win them)) Little Bunny is really very beautiful!

http://hlora.blogspot.com/2011/09/pixie-cottage-blog-candy.html

Ardilla said...

Hi, so cute!!!!!!!!
Hard to decide but I will go for the bears hug :)

My post is: http://tarjetasdeardilla.blogspot.com/2011/09/new-stamps-and-candy-check-this.html

Lydia said...

love the cupcakes - that sentiment is great , soooo clever xxxxx here my link http://lydiawalker.blogspot.com/2011/09/new-pixie-cottage-rubber-stamps.html xxx

Lisa Cornwall said...

Wow, I am loving them all, but especially the two bears. If you read my post you will see the very sentimental reason why.
My post is http://crunchiecrafts.blogspot.com/2011/09/hi-everyone_09.html

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

Dear Michelle,

your site and your works are so lovely!!!! Thank you for sharing us this beautifull creations!!!
If you may, I have stardet my kreative Website since Juli 2011. Please take a look! Perhaps my Ideas do Inspiratie you too. Many Hugs from Marina
Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

Theresa's Studio said...

Love the bear stamps. Would be fun to win. Thanks for the chance. My post is:
http://theresastudio.blogspot.com/2011/09/mellow-yellow-tilda.html

Mary Lou said...

Oh dear Michelle~~These are THE BEST Little Bears I ever saw!!!! Thanks so very beary much!!!!!
My post--http://marylouscorner.blogspot.com/2011/09/pixie-cottage-new-rubber.html
Love and blessings
Mary Lou

Sherry said...

Michelle I Just Love The Bunny My Little One Calls It The Easter Bunny Lol.. And I Also Like The Cupcakes .. They Are All Great But These Are My Favorites.. Thanxx For A Chance Of Winning These Beautiful Images :-) Great Job To Alisa And Artish ...
Here Is My Link ..
http://scrappermommyskreations.blogspot.com/2011/09/pixie-cottage-blog-candy-new-rubber.html

Post a Comment