Rules and Such...

- Challenges are posted every Wednesday
- You may combine this challenge with others
- You can use any products or stamps (you aren't restricted to just using Pixie Cottage, although we would love to see how you use our products too!)
- Post your creation on your blog with a direct link to this challenge
- Entries due by midnight (EST) on the Tuesday night before the next challenge
- Winners will be announced on Fridays!

Oct 14, 2009

The First Pixie Cottage Challenge!

Here at Pixie Cottage, we are sooo excited to invite you to play along with the Pixie Challenge! Every other Wednesday we will host a challenge, and we want you to play! Prizes and fun and inspiration abound, and because you have a week and a half to get your entry in, there is plenty of time to find your creative magic...

For our first ever challenge, use this sketch...

- You may combine this challenge with others
- You can use any products or stamps (you aren't restricted to just using Pixie Cottage, although we would love to see how you use our products too!)
- Post your creation on your blog with a direct link to the Pixie Cottage blog
- Leave a comment with a link to your blog post with your entry
- Create a card, scrapbook page, altered box... no limit to your creativity!
- Entries due by midnight (EST) on the October 25th
- Winners will be announced on Wednesday, October 28th, along with the next challenge!

And what will you win? I'm so glad you asked! :) One entry, drawn at random, will win these three stamps, the latest arrivals at the Pixie Cottage!
The Design Team will also choose our top three entries, each of whom will get a super cutie little button to put on their blog! But wait! There's more! The top three will also be in the running for a spot as a guest DT!

You may flip the sketch if you like, and most importantly - have fun! The Pixie Cottage Design Team had a lot of fun with this sketch... see what they came up with :) You can click on their name or card to be taken directly to their blogs.

Katie

Renata

Tammy

Pam
Kristen

Peggy
Risa


Tara


Anne

Good Luck! Post your comment below with the direct link to your entry :) We can't wait to see what you create!

36 comments:

Lauretta See said...

wow DT has done a great job... :) i will try to do my best .. will be back :)) hugs, xx

Berit Synnøve said...

I'm the first one, jippi !!
Fab DT cards and a great sketch ;)
Here is my card

hugs
Berit

Anne said...

That's great!!! My sister DO listen at me!!=)

And her card is beautiful!

Adrina said...

Great sketch.
HERE IS MY CARD

Adrina

Diana said...

This is an AWESOME sketch, I plan to keep it in my binder of sketches to copy over and over! You can go here to find my card. I hope I win... these are great stamps and I would *LOVE* to win some!

Tracy said...

Fabulous work from the DT, and great sketch.
here's my card
Hugs Tracy x

Janiel/ janny said...

very cute DT cards girlies!!!

have a look here

have a great weekend! janny

Nancy said...

Lovely DT cards, Ladies:O)

Here is my card.

Thanks for looking, and have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs, Nancy;O)

Patricia said...

I had fun on this challenge. I just love your stamps created by very talented artists. You can see my card on my blog.

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow, what a fantastic sketch for your very first challenge. Congrats on getting this fun new challenge site off the ground. The DT's creations are stunning and here is my take on the sketch over at DOING LIFE
Thanks for taking the time to stop by.
Hugs
Desire

Casi said...

Wonderful sketch and great DT-Work.

Here is my entry.

LG Kerstin

Cheri said...

http://creationsdecheri.blogspot.com/2009/10/true-beauty-set-1.html

Your card is the first one listed for your first challenge (there's three in this post). Sorry, but I've used Mr. Linky for so long that I have forgotten how to make my blog link a "live" link for you.

Judi said...

What a great sketch. It's been a long time since I've created anything, this was a lot of fun making. Here is my entry

Barb Hardeman said...

A wonderful sketch and super samples gals. here is my card

Joynana said...

Love the sketch. This is my first challenge here is my card its the Magnolia one...

http://joynana-lovethatpaper.blogspot.com/2009/10/hi-everybody-i-have-finally-got.html

Stampin'Piper said...

Wonderful Sketch and beautiful DT Cards. Here is my card.

TFL! Hugs Tanja

Random Acts of Krafting said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Random Acts of Krafting said...

This was a fabulous way to start the FIRST Pixie Cottage Challenge. I tried to create a direct link in this comment box, but could not figure it out. So please take a moment to cut and paste this in order to take a look.

http://trudd.blogspot.com/2009/10/multitasking.html

Thanks

Tanya

Karen Arthur said...

Great sketch, it was a lot of fun to make. Here is a link to my post:

http://heavenlypapercrafts.blogspot.com/2009/10/snowbella-first-snowfall.html

Hugs, Karen A

Susie Little said...

Fabulous first sketch!!
HERE is my card!
Susie xx

2 Worlds said...

This is my take
http://2worldswings.blogspot.com/2009/10/hybrid-mini-album-2-card.html

Jeanet van der Lee said...

At the last day, but still in time
HERE is my entry for the challenge!

Jeanet van der Lee said...

Sorry, the link doesn't work correct.
HERE is my entry again

Karen said...

What a fabulous sketch and absolutely stunning cards from the DT

Here is my card

Kendra Heller said...

This was a wonderful challenge, and I loved seeing what everyone came up with.
Here's my card

Unknown said...

What a fun sketch! Here is my card

Kimberly S said...

Thanks so much for the lovely sketch to follow! Here's the card I made. :)

Denise @ kc242 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Denise @ kc242 said...

Here ismy card

Nice sketch

Jolanda said...

owww....I forgot to mention that I have put my card on my blog.
http://blog-jolanda.blogspot.com/
Great sketch fun to make.
Hugs Jolanda

Teri said...

Hi ladies! Good luck with your first ever challenge - may there be many more to come!
My entry is here
Hugs,
Teri x

Lauretta See said...

Wow! the dt girls did great :)) i am really happy to participate in your 1st challenge ;)) here is my card http://passioncartesetplus.blogspot.com/2009/10/le-premier-challenge-de-pixie-cottage.html#links
thanks for looking,

hugs,

Glennis F said...

Whoops!! I posted my entry on a different post, so putting it on here as well
here is my card

Faith S. said...

Great sketch!! What a fun blog!

Here is my card.

Best wishes on your new venture! Thanks for looking! :)

ljurecek said...

These are just the cutest stamps! And what a great sketch! Check out my Cuddly Cute project!

Yvonne Rijk said...

http://yvonnerijk.blogspot.com/2010/02/beterschapskaartje.html

Post a Comment