Rules and Such...

- Challenges are posted every Wednesday
- You may combine this challenge with others
- You can use any products or stamps (you aren't restricted to just using Pixie Cottage, although we would love to see how you use our products too!)
- Post your creation on your blog with a direct link to this challenge
- Entries due by midnight (EST) on the Tuesday night before the next challenge
- Winners will be announced on Fridays!

Oct 7, 2009

Please Welcome New Stamp Illustrator Also Coming Soon A Pixie Challenge

First of all, I want to let you all know that The Pixie Cottage will be starting a bimonthly challenge here on our blog, so please be watching for details. I think it will be a lot of fun, and we will be giving away some of the Pixie stamps among other things as prizes.
I am excited to welcome a new illustrator to The Pixie Cottage. Welcome Eileen Gutierrez! Eileen is an accomplished artist who has been selling her paper piecings and premade scrapbook pages on ebay for several years. You will love her fun and whimsical characters. I have decided to tease you with a a snippet of one of her stamps I have coming in this week. Please check back here on Saturday to see what our design team members create using some of her stamps. Here is a little peek!


Remember to stop by Saturday to see some beautiful cards by the Design Team here at The Pixie Cottage.

Also, check back next week as I welcome yet another talented artist to The Pixie Cottage.

Take Care, Michelle


9 comments:

Anne said...

This is great Michelle! I look forward to all the new stamps and this new challenge. I will tell ladies in Norway about it, and also write about it in my blog of course!! =)

Hugs
Anne

Tammy said...

Oh....love the little peeky!!! Looking forward to the challenges!!!

Sandra H. said...

Welcome Eileen!!! Always love, love your little critters and your layouts are to die for. ;) Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Oh so exciting! The challenges sound like fun as well. I always like having something to look forward to.
Have a great day,
Tanya :)

Alisa said...

Welcome Eileen,
So glad you are on board. How FUN!

Katie said...

I've been a fan of Eileen for years!!!
I'm super excited to see her wonderful art in rubber for all of us to play along with!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow io have just found your blog and i have to say i love your stamps
totaly brilliant
hugs Dawnxxx

Risa said...

From where I'm sitting, this stamp looks super cute! I've just added it to my "must have " list. Thanks for sneak peek and I can't wait to see more!
hugs
Risa:)

Beautiful Greetings said...

I can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve! This stamp looks like it is going to be adorable.

Post a Comment