Rules and Such...

- Challenges are posted every Wednesday
- You may combine this challenge with others
- You can use any products or stamps (you aren't restricted to just using Pixie Cottage, although we would love to see how you use our products too!)
- Post your creation on your blog with a direct link to this challenge
- Entries due by midnight (EST) on the Tuesday night before the next challenge
- Winners will be announced on Fridays!

Oct 15, 2009

I have a special treat for you!! A New Artist & Sneak Peek Alert!


Hello everyone! Are you all busy working on your cards for the Challenge? I hope so! I see we already have a couple of cards submitted, you gals are on the ball. Very nice work I might add.

Well, today in my post I want to introduce to you one of the new artists at The Pixie Cottage.

Her name is Tina Akonom and we will soon have several of her stamps in stock. HERE
Tina has been paper-piecing and selling scrapbook pages on ebay for some time now, I would say five years or more. Her paper piecings have become very popular, so it was a logical move to ask her draw some of them for stamps. If you check her blog HERE you will see some of sneak peek stamps in the form of paper piecings. You are really going to love these as stamps. They should be in my store as preorders within a week, and arriving sometime towards the end of the month or early November. I am lucky to have become friends with Tina over the last several years and not only is she a talented artist but also a great person. She has often been my sounding board and always gives me her honest opinion. (Thanks Tina!) It is hard to portray someone acurately with just a few sentences, so stop over at her blog and get to know her a bit.

Here is a collage of snippets of a few of her stamps. And if you want to see one of her stamps in action stop by my friend Jan's Blog HERE




9 comments:

Anne said...

Can't wait to se them all!! And the stamp Jan have used is soooo cute!

Hugs, Anne

Unknown said...

Wow, Michelle, you work fast! Love the card from Jan. Can't wait to get my hands on them.

Hugs,
Renata

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Yeah, the collection keeps growing. Congratulations Tina, I look forward to seeing more of your artwork.

Hugs,

Tanya

Beautiful Greetings said...

Adorable images from Tina! I can't wait to see the rest. Thanks for sharing.

mysweetpaperdreams said...

I am SUPER excited and can't wait to see these stamps. Tina is so talented and I just love seeing what she creates every week. :)

Congrats to Tina and The Pixie Cottage!

Tammie :)

Risa said...

What a super cute image from Tina! I can't wait to see the entire image! Thanks for sharing!
hugs
Risa:)

Nancy said...

The image Jan has used is so cute, can't wait to see the rest of them:O)
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Anonymous said...

Oh wow even the sneak peak is adorable. I can't wait to see the stamps!
~Pam

Barb Hardeman said...

So excited that Pam directed me to your new blog. Here is a link to my entry to your very first challenge...

Post a Comment