Rules and Such...

- Challenges are posted every Wednesday
- You may combine this challenge with others
- You can use any products or stamps (you aren't restricted to just using Pixie Cottage, although we would love to see how you use our products too!)
- Post your creation on your blog with a direct link to this challenge
- Entries due by midnight (EST) on the Tuesday night before the next challenge
- Winners will be announced on Fridays!

Sep 23, 2010

Autism Benefit

We here at The Pixie Cottage are thrilled to have a little artist who volunteered her time and her art to help a worthy cause. Let me introduce Sienna to you!

Lets see what Sienna has to say:
Hi my name is Sienna. I’m 9 years old. I love art! My favorite is drawing and coloring. My mom told me about illustrating stamps. I really wanted to do it too. She told me to keep on drawing and that’s what I did. At church while the grown ups were talking I brought paper and pencil and drew a raccoon named Razz. I asked my mom if this could be a rubber stamp and if I could show it to Miss Michelle. Since then I have been submitting drawings. Miss Michelle had the idea to use one of my images for a charity stamp. I have chosen for all of the proceeds to benefit children with Autism. A year ago I was in a Denver hospital for 2 weeks; the family we stayed with at night was wonderful. They have a granddaughter named Star, who has Autism. I’m a child who is following my dreams, my hope is that my art can help make their dreams come true.

Thank you for supporting Autism research too!

Love, Sienna



Proceeds from the sale of these stamps will benefit Autism Speaks. The donation we ask is 3.00 and you will receive both of Sienna's stamps. Please type in the comment section of your payment if you prefer red rubber cling mount stamps or digital images.
The rubber images are approximately 1.5 inches high and 1.25 inches high.



We are asking for a 3.00 donation.

Also we would love for your to share this post with your blog readers!
Thanks,
Michelle and Sienna

10 comments:

Faith S. said...

Congratulations, Sienna!! This is really cool--what a great cause!

Beautiful Greetings said...

How wonderful Sienna! This is a great cause and I just love your stamps!

Unknown said...

Sienna,
I am so very proud of you! I consider it a blessing that I got to have you in my 3rd grade class last year. You are an inspiration to me! Keep following your dreams. You are a STAR!
Love,
Mrs. Laura Hayes

Kathy R. said...

Sienna, you are on your way now!!! This is such a nice thing to do, from both you and Miss Michelle. My Yahoo Group supports you too!!! KathyR.

artish said...

thank you to everyone for their support!!!
for more behind the ART photos of Sienna

cheryl said...

oh wow sienna,how super talented are you well done sweetie they are just so super cute,love cheryl xxxx

nessy said...

these stamps are amazing sienna ~what a wonderful idea and an amazing way to support AUTISM ~ a condtion so close to our hearts in my household!!
well done you!!!
vanessa xx

Davi said...

Sienna, You images are wonderful and not only your talent but your sweet heart of thoughtfulness will bring great things your way!! Way to go girl!! hugs davi

KarenB said...

Well done Sienna, you are an amazing artist and an amazing young lady.

Nancy said...

Sienna, what a lovely thing for you to do. You must be an amazing little girl. Bless you for thinking of others.

Post a Comment