Rules and Such...

- Challenges are posted every Wednesday
- You may combine this challenge with others
- You can use any products or stamps (you aren't restricted to just using Pixie Cottage, although we would love to see how you use our products too!)
- Post your creation on your blog with a direct link to this challenge
- Entries due by midnight (EST) on the Tuesday night before the next challenge
- Winners will be announced on Fridays!

Sep 4, 2010

Do you know Andrea T. Seiler?

Do you know Andrea T. Seiler?

Well I do and I count myself lucky to say she is a friend!! I met Andrea about five years ago on ebay of all places!!  We joined a design team together and at the time she was making fabulous scrapbook pages and tags. Andrea, a Kentucky native, will be in the Northern Kentucky/ Cincinnati area in Bellevue,  on Sept 11 for Art in the Park.
 I always adored her work, and when she started creating beautiful canvases I was a even bigger fan.  So it was only natural when I started The Pixie Cottage Stamps I asked her to draw for me.  She has the most adorable South End Girls!!
So why do I bring this all up now, well I am thrilled to say that Andrea is being featured on the cover of Somerset Studios. The issue was just released. You really cannot mistake the girls on the cover as being anyone else's. She also has an article/tutorial in that edition. So run out and get an issue!

So in honor of her first, but surely not her last magazine cover, The Pixie Cottage is releasing one of her South End Girls in DIGITAL!!
Meet The South End Witch!

She is available in digital format NOW!!

Stop by Andrea's blog HERE and see all her other South End Girls.  Also check out her Etsy Store HERE
Be back soon,
Michelle

1 comments:

Scrapishments said...

I LOVE Andrea's artwork, it is so unique and so beautiful :) I even have a custom made canvas of hers on my wall that I will cherish forever - it has a lot of meaning to me, Andrea did a beautiful job...it is just perfect :) Congrats to Andrea, the cover looks awesome!
Shannon

Post a Comment